Monday, March 21, 2011

BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED:

Hows the feeling of getting blacklisted in my site :)? Bet you're pretty happy huh?
I traded my hearts hw shorts and pink beads dress for her lollyrogue angel chimes top and wonderstella hw pants at her site. Her rules and regulations stated that only postage are available. She mailed to me that she had already mail the items over to my home and asked me to inform her once I am done with mailing it to her too. I asked her "then how do I know if you have send it already?" She replied "All this things are base on trust. Please do not come and punk around with me now" I remembered vividly it was raining damn heavily and I had to rush to the post office to mail it to her. I asked how long do i have to wait for my items to arrive, she stated around 4 to 5 days. I was beginning to be so worried after a week because I have not receive my items. So I decided to mail her, her response was so slow she only mail back after 2 - 3 days. I decided to wait and wait and wait. How foolish of me, its the 22th day today and I have yet to receive my items. HOW AWESOME!!!! Shes not replying my mails either. So lets see, whose the one punking huh :)?

ADDRESS: Blk 4 East Coast Rd
#04-892 s(450004)

infatuated-you aka (BIG FAT LIAR)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! sorry you dint know about her earlier :( go google her name. your not alone. more than 60 girls babe. her name is zerbel ho

    ReplyDelete